Health law continues to be redefined. We follow the developments closely, which enables us to advise you effectively on the diverse subsections of health law. We keep each other alert and together, because we have a broad network, we can consult with external specialists when necessary.
Clients of the health law practice group are individual health care providers, care institutions, medical specialist companies (MSBs), dental care specialist companies (TSBs), youth care institutions and branch and professional associations.
- Complaints and disciplinary rules
- Partnership and group practice disputes
- Proceedings before the Health Arbitral Tribunal
- Medical professional secrecy
- Patients’ rights
- Medical liability
- Administrative health law such as litigation against the Health Care Inspectorate (IGZ) and the Netherlands Health Care Authority (NZa) and (re-)registration problems
- Governance in health care
- Special Admissions to Psychiatric Hospitals Act (Wet bijzondere opnemingen in psychiatrische ziekenhuizen: BOPZ)
- Medical criminal law
Below is a list of the partners who are specialised in health law:
Below is a list of the partners who are specialised in Healthcare Law: